Feb 16, 2009

Just Hanging out at home!

So it's Monday not much going on here!! We didn't do much this weekend. Started Friday night watching niece and nephew for a few hours while mys sister and BIL celebrated Valentine's. Saturday we got up and had donuts with the kids and just had a lazy day!! My sister came and picked the kids up at 4 and we had a Birthday Party to go to. We had a great time and I slept the 45 minutes home.

Sunday, we layed around too. Abel had to run into work for about 2 hours and when he got home I went to do my shopping.

CVS I did pretty well.

4 packs of Diet Coke, 3 packages of Diapers, Bottle of tylenol, Execedrin, and 6 Suave Body washes my total was $28 which was higher than I would like. I got back $14 in ECB!

Off to get ready for a Doctor's appt!

No comments: