Aug 19, 2009

On the go....

So we started our Friday with a playdate at Abbey's an indoor playground we love!!! We met up with Sarah so she could gather up all my coupons and get them organized for the Double up to a dollar sale at Krogers!!!
Friday it was Mom's Night Out it was just a night at Rachael's with some girlfriends and we had a blast. I pulled into the Garage at 12:30 am to turn around a pull out at 5:00 am to meet Sarah for our Coupon Trip!!! IT was so much fun and would have been better if I didn't have to get home , So Abel could go into the office. He came home and let me run off with my sister for the afternoon to get stuff to make the kid's nap mats for school.
Have you noticed I haven't stopped yet.... Saturday it was off to THe Smith's for a Shrimp boil the kids had fun chasing all the big kids!! We were home and in bed by 9:30.
Abel woke up with the twins, shut the bedroom door and let me to sleep till 10:30. I'm not sure when I slept that late. He had breakfast ready and everything when I emerged from my room. What a great weekend!!

No comments: